Operation Next 2015 Volunteer Opportunities
Moody Radio needs your help to answer phones during our fall radio campaign, Operation Next. As a volunteer serving as part of the Operation Next team, you will be helping keep Moody Radio Chicago and other Moody Radio stations on the air.
Our Biggest Need: Phone Data Entry
Our biggest need is for Phone Data Entry volunteers on Sept. 30–Oct. 2, between the hours of 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, and 5 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Friday. We request a minimum of 2 hours per shift.
Suited for the Task?
Here are the qualifications:
- Comfortable talking on the phone while being courteous and polite and able to speak with a clear voice.
- Manual dexterity to work with a standard computer mouse and keyboard.
- Able to talk to the caller and type data into the computer at the same time.
- Comfortable with software on Microsoft Windows computers (E-mailing and Web browsing demonstrates sufficient computer experience).
- Hear well in a noisy environment.
- Eyesight that allows you to work at a computer screen at a standard resolution.
Sign Up Now